Here are few –
- Rainbows aren’t colourful
- “What colour is that?” is an often annoying question if you are colour-blind
- Traffic lights red and green are hard to distinguish
- Need to guess colours
- Don’t know what autumn looks like
- The sky looks purple and tree trunks green
- Don’t realise when clothing/ sheets/surfaces have stains on them.
- Have trouble telling if the food’s cooked thoroughly enough
- Green crayons look red, and vice versa
- Can’t tell what fruit that is. Eg cherry tomato, grape, or blueberry?—some grapes can be surprisingly small and blueberries big.
- Honeydew melon, watermelon, cantaloupe? Cantaloupe or pineapple
- LED lights and neon purple hurt eyes really badly
- Can’t match clothing in colour
- Sunburn goes unnoticed
- People’s faces turning red, eg if they’re blushing. It looks pretty normal.
- Don’t notice bruises
- Can’t tell what colour people’s eyes are
iRo Lenses can help with all of these
Try our iRo Lenses today!
The iRo lens ‘home testing’ kit will enable you to determine which lens is best suited for you so you can enjoy new more vibrant colours for the very first time. This process is straightforward and comes with a step by step guide to assist you in selecting the most appropriate iRo lens for you.
These filters in the home testing kit show you exactly how you will see your new more vibrant colours with your iRo lenses. You can take them outside, look around and see your amazing new world of colours and see the world in all its beauty. So even if you don’t decide to purchase the iRo lenses these filters will at least show you how vibrant all the colours actually appear.
The next step is to purchase a testing kit click here, and if you enter in this code on check out you can receive the kit for half price – COLOUR
We will mail them out to you straight away and there is even an instruction video on our YouTube Channel on how to use the kit Click here to view
Once you have seen how amazing the iRo lenses will be for you then you may wish to purchase our iRo frames and lenses and this can be done over the phone or online.
People who can see colour take things for granted. People with a colour vision deficit have numerous things that they can’t see which can prove difficult on a daily basis.